1.8

Site to store disaster. Never again will I order and pick site to store.

On the 3rd of November I ordered a pantry from walmart.com. I saw the site to store option and was told delivery would be November 13th. I thought great that's fast. The 13th comes and nothing.

I check online and it says the tracking information hasn't been updated since the 7th. I call the store I picked for delivery and they said they can't see tracking information and I need to call walmart.com customer service. So I waited till today, November 18th and still nothing. At this point I'm furious and called.

They said they aren't sure if it's on the truck for delivery or if it's still at the sorting facility so appearently no one knows where my package is. I was told I could cancel my order and do it again and wait for it again. I don't understand why I should have to reorder it when it should've been here 5 days ago. I will never again order from walmart.com nor will my family who does most of our Christmas shopping through this store.

I was not offered anythjng for the inconvenience besides the obvious refund if I cancel the order im waiting for. I wasn't even told a new estimated arrival date. Horrible customer service.

Horrible service in general. Definitely lost my business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Walmart Cons: Customer service, Shipping, Delayed package.

• Site To Store

Comments

I use WalMart site to store frequently and have never had any problems. Apparently you aren't smart enough to read all the instructions because they always say that you will receive an email when the order arrives at the store and is ready to be picked up.

Just because you are told it will be there by a certain date, doesn't always mean that it will arrive by that date.

You have to wait to receive that email. Take some reading lessons.

KevinRichards
@anonymous

It is obvious from this review that she is eight years old. It is not her fault she is unable to read simple English. Mommy should have been with her when she was doing the ordering so she could explain the process to her.