I used their online grocery ordering for customer pickup.They allow you to do Ad Match for the online grocery pickup service, which I did.

You have to email them through their online form with the links to the flyers and the products you are matching. Fairly easy to do. However after I did my pickup which was the next day I noticed I never received the lower prices and I have sent 2 emails to ask why they didn't honor them and why I wasn't notified that they didn't honor them.

I also wanted to get refunded but I received no responses from them!I thought this was going to be a great thing but now totally disappointed.

Review about: Grocery Pickup Service.

I liked: Ease of pickup.

I didn't like: Lack of honouring ad match.

2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Pick Up Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $20
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Submit review

Comments

Mike_mn

How was the service, and quality if the items they picked for you?

Did you order produce? How was it?

to Mike_mn Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada #1315570

The service was good, produce was good. I did get one wrong item but they wouldn't do anything.

Mike_mn
to Anonymous #1315718

Thank you for our reply.

These things are too much work for the payoff involved. Time is money, people.

offconsumerpissed

These "price match" deals offered by companies can't go away soon enough. Like many things, they were created based off good intentions, but you have professional beggars ruining the system for everyone.