Edgewood, Texas
4.6
Layout of Store

We have a brand new store in our little town of edgewood Texas and its just as bad as the brookshire brothers we have also , I stop shopping there years ago because of rotten food and rude people working there even the manager. well walmart is no better , they hire the nastiest looking people and along with that there attitude is nasty to.

Walmart should train there employees better and teach them to say please and thank you or at least be nice . I don't like an attitude when I go to walmart I just want good food and good service I don't think that's asking to much.!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Cons: Poor attitude and policy.

Comments

realm188

"they hire the nastiest looking people and along with that there attitude is nasty to." Well, when they get dehumanized by you, of course they are going to be nasty to you. Most get treated like ***.

You can't tell someone that they look nasty and expect them to say "please" and "thank you".

It's up to a person's parents to teach them to say please and thank you. By the time a person is old enough to work, they should already be in this habit and should not have to be told by their employer.

Pleo

>"they hire the nastiest looking people and along with that there attitude is nasty to."

What do you expect from people willing to accept minimum wage for being treated like a slave? I'm certain these people are trained very well to say "please" and "thank you", but if corporate is screwing them six ways to Sunday, they're going to be miserable.

This is a normal human reaction.

I am not saying it's right but I will suggest that you bring your business elsewhere.

If enough people do, Wal-Mart will no longer serve a purpose. End the misery!

Please??? Why would they have to say please???

@Anonymous

Sounds like you are an employee....hmmmmm

realm188
@Anonymous

Sounds like you just don't know what else to say, so you say that.... Hmmmmm.

@Anonymous

Please let me ring you up! Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! Thank you, have a nice day.