State: New York Product: Walmart Delivery Service Clear all filters (3 of 51 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Walmart - Delivery Service Review from New York, New York

Disgusting i paid for a phone on the 13th was suppose to get on the 19 th and or 20th never receive . stayed home 2 days lost 2 days of pay are freaking kidding me ! Have to wait for a refund freaking kidding me ! Please becareful buying online from walmart . I had to turn to EBAY and buy a phone and EBAY came thru... Never again
Problem with delivery

Walmart in New York, New York - Online order never shipped. customer service failed to fix.

Walmart - Online order never shipped.  customer service failed to fix.
I recently bought a pricey pair of headphones, along with a warranty, from Walmart's online store. I was charged, of course, but they simply never shipped the item! After the delivery-by date passed I called customer service to inquire. Their answer? "Um, yeah, I'll make a note of it. Sorry. Please call again in 2 days." Seriously? How about, I'm sorry, we will overnight-delivery the item to you now given that we failed to live up to our obligations in the transaction. What a terrible business model. Customers take delivery time into account when they evaluate their willingness to purchase an item at a given price. When the vendor fails to even ship the item within the promised delivery time, the vendor is cheating the consumer of the full value of the item, even if they eventually do ship it. In light of that, most business would have instituted some type of compensation scheme to account for such contingencies. Not only does Walmart lack any such compensation policy, they don’t even take steps to address their own breaches of contract.
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Walmart in Katonah, New York - Shopped online,2 months later no marchandise neither refund was reieved

I shopped on Walmart.com. Paid for the item, after 6 weeks I had to call and cancel because of delivery error. I asked for my money back but Walmart never refund the money. Now it has been almost 2 months, no marchandise is recieved no refund either. It seems like ripe off to me. The item was a king size bed worth $277.55 that I suppose to pick up from Danbury CT store. The problem is, I called the customer service several time asking for my money back, but no one seems to care. What's the deal please?

I work for walmart and we laugh our butts off at pissed off people like this poster. We are so big that 1 million bad reviews don't even begin to hurt our profits.

We have 11,000 stores and millions of sales per day, do the math.

Have fun being pissed off while I go diddle my secretary and smoke another blunt.

First Born Triplet
@Anonymous

So I guess the secret to making a huge profit is selling a product online and not delivering it. Some of the complaints are silly but this is legit.

@First Born Triplet

u werk for walmarts?

First Born Triplet
@Anonymous

Nope, just being sarcastic to the employee that posted. I mean even an employee could see that they screwed up here.

View more comments (3)
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Walmart Customer Service