State: New York Product: Walmart Replacement Clear all filters (2 of 60 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lost item with no refund and replacement from walmart

I got a exact same horrible experience as you got. I just bought a cell phone from walmart on MID NOV.2015 ,and never got the item. I did try to contact their customer service,I bought it from online ,they refused to give me a refund or replacement. It is very very terrible case I got. Never got things like that, and very bad customer service, keep asking me to file the police report and then might be got the solution for my case. It is very ridiculars ,who got lost the item, it is the carrier-FedEx, why do they ask me to get a report ? I paid the money and got this trouble thing,waste my money and time to responds this and reply that. And no refund. You can't believe walmart has stock and so many store, they can treat their customer like that bad way. They stole my money. I located in New York. I would like to share my experience with everyone.
Review
Service
Walmart Replacement
Reason of review
lost item
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Walmart is selling defective items and does not provide refund

Update by user Jan 02, 2014

Hello everyone ! Happy Holidays !

I have got refund from Walmart.

Three months later they have issued refund because they found out that items were returned . Why they did not do this earlier , when I have provided all tracking information ,I do not know.

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2013

I have bought T-Mobile Jet 2.0 Laptop Stick. Item was defective and I sent it back to Walmart.com.They shipped me replacement what was exactly the same as the first one item, it did not work also . I sent back second one too. Walmart does not want to issue refund when I returned both items two months ago. I contacted Customer Care about 10 times. They have a very BAD CUSTOMER CARE.All representatives gave me different information about refund that it was issued but I still do not have money back. I shipped items back with the Walmart EASY return label and it is really DIFFICULT TO RETURN labels because Walmart does not know where their items by the tracking number . Contact Walmart.com online very difficult because no one answer or an emails go back as undelivered. There is no connection with the Customer Care. Walmart does not issues refund and they do not provide me information where is the items .
#752065

Nikalseyn arn't you the one that got fired from the company for "borrowing" a pen.

nikalseyn
#752028

Typically, Walmart has bad customer care. That's normal for them. Best to always shop elsewhere.

View more comments (1)