Placed an order in error. Immediately called to cancel.

Asked for a cancellation number. They refused and gave me an incident # and assured me I would not receive the order. A couple of days later received order in 2 different shipments. I was able to refuse receipt of the first package.

The second one was left by Fedex by the garage door. I called Walmart customer service to find out why the order had been sent to me when I had been assured by a supervisor that the order had been cancelled and I would not be shipped to me , got someone in the Phillipines that could not help. Try to speak with a representative in the USA and I was told I would have to promise to return the merchandise, sign an agreement and then receive a label to go to a store to return it. I cannot drive and I take care of a baby since 6.00 am until late afternoon, I was getting desperate.

I order from other companies and the return process is very easy. I call and ask for a label to do a return and receive it by e-mail. UPS or Fedex pick up the package and the company gives me a refund when they receive the merchandise.

WHY WALMART CANNOT DO THE SAME THING? I waisted hours calling customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Not to buy from Walmart ever!.

Comments

"Order in error" cannot usually be cancelled. That is why the order has multiple steps, including your credit or debit card number. What did you expect?