My father is not able to walk around the walmart stores for very long and needs to rest. All the benches were taken out of the walmart store in Enid Okla. It is very difficult for all people that are not able to do much walking to get all the shopping done. The employee's arent willing to help him out when he asks where an item is (so that he doesn't have to walk around the store longer then necessary) Usually when he asks for some help they turn around like they didnt hear him or send him on a wild goose chase. If he simple had a place to sit to rest during his shopping trips then he could get everything he needed in one trip. Upon observation my father isnt the only elderly person that need the benches. And also those that are waiting on prescriptions or mothers that have small babies also need to rest for just a few mintues before they continue shopping.

Please consider putting benches into the store. There are people that really need them.

Comments

have you noticed that even the newest stores do not have resting areas for the elderly and the handicapped?????????????

most wal-marts don't have benches anymore.GET USED TO IT!!

I don't shop at Wal mart anymore because of

Store #4425

7818 Colonial West Drive

Orlando, FL 32818 and Yolanda in Automotive !

Kevin all I can say is Karma ! I hope it hits you even harder !

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #150509

well keep the cripple at home because I don't need him slowing me down because he can't walk fast with his *** legs.