Walmart store 3408,Carson City, Nevada 89701

Took truck for oil change. Used walmart since 2003 on both cars.

Pick up truck and they tell me the transfer case plug has been overtightened and we could not check it. I tell them you guys do all the work on this truck so you need to fix it. I had also asked that the windshield wipers be replaced and they were not. manager Scott comes out and I inform him of the issues. I will have the manager call you right away. I tell him fine I live over 30 miles away so please do. I expected a call yesterday but nothing, Waited today and still nothing. When I washed my truck yesterday both wipers fell off. I had to put them back on. Good intentions i guess.

Comments

We just visited your site and feel confident that we can generate top organic rankings for your site. Please be so kind as to respond to this message and we will prepare a proposal to take your web-based business to the next level.

Wal-Mart is a bunch of Crooks. We had 4 brand new tires put on our van yesterday.

We got up this morning and one of the tires were flat. My husband aired the tire up and took it back to them. They took the tire off and we had a cracked rim. The rims were fine when the old tires were on there.

They would have noticed a darn cracked rim when they put them on. They cracked our rim putting the new tires on. We filed a claim at the store and they refused to give us the claim number. They told us it would take 24-48 hours to even find out it they can do anything about it.

My husband has to drive the cracked rim home just to get home. Join me in a Boycott against Wal-mart!!!!

I will take all my business to K-Mart and Foodlion. Down with Wal-Mart!!!!