I know that you have a 90 day return policy.But I bought some bed sheets six months ago and still had the receipt for it.

I did never opened them and have decided I do not like the pattern. So I went to return them and they told me since it was past the 90 days return policy that I would not be allowed to return them. You lost not only one customer but 32 other families as customers. I teach a second and third grade split class.

I have asked my students not to shop at Walmart for their school supplies. I have told them that when they buy school supplies they must provide me with a receipt as to where they bought the items. I have informed them that any used items will not be counted against them, but if they have unused items they are to ask their parents to return them to the store and shop elsewhere for school supplies. Staples and Target are close by.

I have told them that anyone who provides me with a Walmart receipt will receive a failing grade and have to stay in from recess because I won't be marking their homework and they will get a zero because I consider it undone. If they continue to have their parents shop at your store they will get a detention.

So your refusal to bend the rules just once to a loyal customer has cost you many customers.I have also told my teacher friends to do the same for their classes as well.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). fedupshopper2015 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Of course this is a troll complaint, no school would allow a nutcase to teach our children.

Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States #1285929

This is a troll complaint. None of this happened.

Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #1285888

Better be glad I'm not one of the parents who's child you teach because you'd be reported to the board of education so fast

I hope all of you understand that Walmart is the biggest retailer in the world and if we bent the rules for one customer in turns into two then four etc etc.and being the biggest retailer in the world that would spread like a wild fire.

I am a Front End Zone Supervisor. I've done everything I can in my store from scheduling extra cashiers, se nding employees home if they cant be polite and smile, rewarding excellence in friendly, fast and clean. My stores front end has come from the bottom of the market to the top in iust 6 months. This kind of Management has spread like wild fire through out the district and most of our stores customer service scores have come up but throughout all of this we still havr policies to follow and this one that you won't find most managers bending on.

We are under a new CEO and he believes in the core values of how the business was built on.I hope with my leadership and the new CEO that this will be company wide so all of you can have a pleasurable experience shopping at Walmart but this policy will be followed by most.

16James16
London, England, United Kingdom #1039709

I don't know what happened to Peter's comment, but I will rephrase it. Look Hitler, this is not Germany, you cannot dictate where the parents shop okay.

It's your choice to not shop at Walmart but you can't fail your students or give them detention because of where their parents shop! I hope you get reprimanded for your actions.

What kind of podunk town do you live in where the parents allow this to happen? I would shop at Walmart just to spite you.

this is the stupidest review I have ever read.They did not hide the return policy from you and all that was wrong with them was that you had buyers remorse over the pattern.

I am not the biggest Walmart fan myself but failing students over where they buy their school supplies is not only unethical but I'm pretty sure you can lose your job for it.

I hope one of the parents reports you.You are putting grades and futures of young students at risk over some immature vengeance kick about a policy dispute that you are on the wrong side of...

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #1038238

Don't forget that if the principal is supporting her because she sleeps with him he can be fired as well.

Wow seriously lady?So you knew the 90 day policy and it took you 6 months to decide you don't like the pattern anymore.

The problem here is they possibly don't carry that item anymore on the shelf. Or you was being rude to the employees. You can't tell people where to shop. You should be fired for discrimination.

Your being so childish and only teaching children to be judgemental. Just think about it is this really worth the stress over some bed sheets. If you want good customer service then be a good customer. Remeber the customers is never right.

Have a brilliant day.:)