www.walmart.com

I bought an exercise gym that retailed at $449 on sale $197.The box was damaged during shipping so i refused the order and the item went right back.

Walmart.com wants me to purchase the gym again but at the retail price now because the item is no longer on sale. I have to pay $449 now for a product that I had already paid $197 for.

If you get an item that's damaged it's better to accept the damaged box and return it if it's not good.That is what I get for refusing it.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments