Omaha, Nebraska
2.5

I would like to express my TOTAL dissatisfaction with this service. I placed an order for my nephew online, on 8/20, for a mini-fridge for his new dorm room.

I found out the hard way that my order was never processed, even though they took the money off of my debit card. Why? They said that there was a "computer glitch" with the my order (which I absolutely DO NOT believe), and the order was never processed. Instead of pushing the order through, it got cancelled.

And I'm told it will take at least a week for me to get a refund, so I won't even be able to re-order or get a replacement right away. There was no offer to push the order through, no supervisor to was available to talk to for help, no offer of restitution or any kind of solution. Just cancelled. Like that.

This was supposed to be a present for a college student, but now those plans or ruined because someone on their end wasn't doing their job.

This makes ME look bad, and it doesn't look to well for them either. I doubt I'll be using your online services again.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Walmart Cons: Bad service, Lack of accountability, Lack of problem solving.

Comments