Went to Pickup four Scripts at Pharmacy (order on line the day before) It was after time to be ready. 2 of the scripts were not an was told that there was only the clerk and the pharmacist and did not known when they would be ready.

Went to customer service ask to see Store Management. They go no answer on the phone or radio. An associate went to look for a manager and was still not back after 10 min. Did a little shopping and went back to see if scripts were avaible.

Were done but they had to dig through a box on the floor and by this time 2 1/2 hours late. I shopped for 6 thing left with only 4.

The had palets of frozen freight on the floor with only one cart to get by.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #625898

What does frozen freight have to do with the pharmacy? Nothing, as does the store manager. Freight has to be stocked. Customers complain if it is and customers complain if it isn't. The only thing you can do is go around. Each aisle has an up and a down.

Now, the pharmacy is not controlled by management, or the corporate office. It is controlled by state and federal law, and with the exception of law enforcement, the pharmacist is the final word, meaning he is the store manager behind that wall, and he calls the shots.

Sometimes, things happen to delay scripts: being busy, being short handed, taking customers in person before those who call in, phone calls from doctors, phone calls to insurance, drug deliveries, etc. Always call before you come, or ask to be notified by phone, text or email when your script is ready.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #625872

The store manager and customer service don't have anything at all to do with the pharmacy. Of course being you weren't satisfied with the pharmacy, you had to find other complaints.

Also whenever I have prescriptions filled or refilled at WalMart I receive an automated phone call telling me they are ready, and if I don't receive that call by the time I think I should, I call to see if they are ready. Calling would have been easy enough for you to do.

I have a strange feeling you just want to complain about WalMart. I also call my refills in, instead of doing it online.