2.6K views
2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have put my emotional support dogs in the shopping cart at the Walmart in Manor,Tx for many months now and all of sudden I can't because of to many complaints and now there is a sign stating no dog in the shopping cart. I think this unfair , what about the people that leave poopy diapers in cart is anybody complaining about this .

So if people want to complain about being unsanitary and disrespectful to other shopper than complain about something as nasty as that. Does this mean I can no longer bring to shop , and service dogs either.

Comments

How and where did you get your "dogs", meaning more than 1, certified as your emotional support animals? Everyone would agree a dirty diaper is unsanitary.

But only you would argue that your dog riding a cart shared by every other customer is okay. I am a dog owner, a disabled veteran with a service dog, and person who thinks about other people and not just myself.

Somebody could make a killing if they would open up a Mart type grocery store that was just for dog shoppers to shop at.(or for dog-friendly people who didn't care). They could call it "Ball Mart Gone To The Dogs"

don't bring your dog in walmart. ADA does not recognize an emotional support dog as a service animal.

I have the solution, my friend. Wal-Mart should make some special shopping carts that are colored bright pink that are reserved just for people to put their dogs in while they go shopping. The Wall could put up a big sign saying that dogs are warmly welcomed as long as they are only put in the bright pink shopping carts.

@Anonymous

Good idea, as long as they are service dogs or sea dogs.

@Anonymous

What difference does t make what type of dogs they are? All dogs should be welcome.

@Anonymous

What is a sea dog? Is it a dog that comes from the ocean, sort of like a mermaid?

"I have put my emotional support dogs in the shopping cart at the Walmart in Manor,Tx for many months now and all of sudden I can't because of to many complaints and now there is a sign stating no dog in the shopping cart. I think this unfair" Screw you and your foofoo dog in the shopping carts.

It NEVER was legal in the first place. Walmart just didn't know at first and finally they stepped up to the plate. Service dogs is "FOUR ON THE FLOOR" meaning....4 paws on floor in case you didn't get it - even if it was a teacup chihuahua. Your dog is not a service dog - period.

You just admitted it yourself. So get off your entitled *** attitude about it. Emotional support animals are NOT ALLOWED IN ANY FOOD/PRODUCE ESTABLISHMENTS. (grocery stores and restaurants, etc.) Leave foofoo at home where it belongs.

Emo dogs only have rights in 2 places. NO PETS ALLOWED PLACES - LEGITIMATE DOCTORS NOTE FOR SUCH ANIMAL REQUIRED AIRLINES - LEGITIMATE DOCTORS NOTE FOR SUCH ANIMAL REQUIRED Now, go get a life.

@Anonymous

The only other exception is in housing. ESAs are considered service animals federally in renting a house. However, a land lord may require a pet deposit.

I always wonder why retards can bring dogs everywhere. But who takes care of the dog?

@Anonymous

That’s not nice. You should be ashamed.

Forget about the babies with the dirty diapers riding in the carts, I'm just worried about all of the adults shopping in Wal-Mart who smell as if they have *** their britches. Some of those people at Wal-Mart, I Swear!

It's all good for you but the next person could have bad allergy and then they get your dog dander on their food and they die.Service dogs do not ride in carts and are trained.Chance of dander on food is low for them.Order your food online before you kill someone.You are selfish.

@Anonymous

Someone is selfish because they need their emotional support dog? Lol I hope it’s you that had allergies to dogs so you can just die.

If you have allergies order your food online since it’s you with the problem. You are an idiot.

@Anonymous

Thease emotional support animals are not trained.Service dogs are.How about when fido bites someone because being not trained in a overcrowded area?How about I bring my emotional support cow with me when I shop walmart? Leave your poor dog at home.All you are doing is stressing the poor dog.Not fair for the dog.You need a support animal?Get a trained service dog. Allergies are real and it is sad You put a dog above a human life.You have a problem.It is called not being responsible and you think the world revolves around you.Grow up snowflake.

@Anonymous

So your saying animals lives don’t mean nothing at all. Someone could kill their dog and it’s ok as far as your concerned. You should be ashamed.

@Anonymous

Yes dogs life matter but a human life matters more.These dogs are not trained and most do not even have their shots so I think only true service dogs should be allowed in places not emotional support dogs. For many years the human race has survived and lived without emotional support dogs in stores.If you are that bad you cannot handle life without bringing your emotional support animal with you ..you need some serious help.Keep those poor dogs at home.You do them no favors stressing them out like that in fact all you are doing is shorting their life span because of stress.Kinda selfish if you ask me.

@Anonymous

A person is a lot less likely to be harmed by dog dander than the drool or snot a child left on the cart handle after riding in the cart.

@Anonymous

Leave your untrained emotional support dog at home, please. Yes, it is typically 4 paws on the floor, but there are exceptions to this and Walmart needs to realize that and allow for case by case exceptions.

My 18 lb ChiPit cannot perform the tasks that he is TRAINED to perform if he is on the floor and not near my face/chest, yet due to other health issues I am also unable to carry him in a pack, so he NEEDS to be in the cart on a blanket, however, the Aransas Pass Walmart wants to prohibit him from this. Now my only option is to drive to the next town and do my shopping at that Walmart because they allow him in the cart as long as he is on a blanket.

@Anonymous

ESA animals are not service animals, and therefore not protected under the ADA. ESAs have some rights, but typically not allowed in many stores and restaurants. Get a doctors note, call ahead and speak to a manager, and they make an exception.