Each time I shop on a. Weekly basis I cannot find Martins Potato products in the aisle @store #2954 -650 Main Avenue Norwalk Ct

I always try to find Managers but I haven’t been able to each week

It’s very disappointing to always leave after I shop and have to go to the Stop&Shop aprox 2 miles down the road to purchase these items that my family really enjoys , I know they are Authorized because I find these items ( Martin’s Potato Products ) in your 2 others stores in Norwalk the Connecticut Avenue , and the Small Newtown Road Store please bring in these items so I may purchase them for my family it’s supposed to be a great Shopping experience at Walmart but for me it’s a disappointing one please help out a customer asking for an easy request to fill

Thanking you Inadvance

Janet Carlson

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Just because a couple of the stores are authorized does not mean that all of those particular stores will be, you really have no clue how retail works do you, you stupid {{Redacted}}

Why don't you just shop at other stores if you can't find what you want? You seem to have plenty of time to make multiple posts about not finding the products you are looking for. Use some of it to get to the stores that stock the products you want.