Hialeah, Florida

DONT GET ME WRONG MY PARENTS ARE CUBAN THE OLD ONE 1959 THEY IMMIGRATED INTO THE USA NOT THE ONE THAT ARE COMING FROM CUBA NOW THERE *** ALL OVER US, NO EDUCATION RUDE I AM SORRY BY WHO GET OFFENDED BUT REALLY THERE YOUTH PEOPLE LOOKING FOR WORK THAT TALK ENGLISH BORN HERE AND THEY WONT HIRED THEM BECAUSE THERE ARE SCARED TO LOSS THERE OWN JOB , THAT WHY THERE HIGH CRIME ON YOUNG PEOPLE TRYING TO MOVE FORWARD .PAY FOR SCHOOL OR OTHER IMPORTANT NECCESITY THEY ARE THE FUTURE WE NEED TO HELP THEM GROW NOT EVEN THE SUPERVISOR DONT NOW ENGLISH IS OK TO SPEAK SPANISH BUT ITS A MUST TO SPEAK ENGLISH , NO ONE UNDERSTAND YOU THERE OLD PERSONNEL THAT CAN 'T LIFT MORE THAN 10 POUND THEY TELL YOU O LEAVE IT IN THE CAR I CANT CARRY THAT. THERE A PLACE FOR EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING I WILL TAKE THIS AS FAR AS I GOT TO GO .

I DO THIS FOR THE YOUNG PEOPLE , THIS IS A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR STORE ALL OVER THE USA YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS IS LIKE HAVING A WALMART IN CUBA THAT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA THERE IN THERE HOME TOWN IS OK THERE , NOT HERE WOULD THEY HIRED A HAITIAN NO RIGHT WHY CAUSE NO ONE SPEAK CREOLE THEY WOULDN'T HIRED AN AMERICAN ,CAUSE NO ONE SPEAK ENGLISH THERE ,IF YOU ARE NOT LATINO THEY WONT HIRED YOU . I HAD MULTIPLE COLLEGE STUDENT APPLY FOR A PART-TIME EVEN A FULL TIME NO RECORD EXCELLENT YOUNG PEOPLE AND NO ONE HAS CALLED I GUEST THIS GOES BY THE HOOK UP AND FRIENDS YOU HAVE IN THE STORE YOU GO AFTER 12 AM WHEN THERE STOCKING THE MERCHANDISE AND IS PARTY TIME SPEAKING UP LOUD LAUGHING MAKING JOKE I HAVE THIS IN A VIDEO YOU WOULD BE SURPRISE , WELL I CAN BE ALL DAY COMPLAINING OF ALL THAT GOES ON THERE ,I'M JUST LETTING YOU NOW GIVE OPPERTUNITY TO YOUNG PEOPLE THAT JUST FINISH SCHOOL SO THEY COULD HAVE A BETTER LEAVING AND TO ACCOMPLISH THERE GOALS I WONT STOP UNTIL I SEE CHANGES I PROMISE THEY ARE THE FUTURE OF THIS NATION ,

Comments

First Born Triplet

Some people find a problem with me English my teacher sayd I failed Inglish, but I told her that is unpossible.

IF your parents actually came from Cuba in 1959, you should have better grammar skills than you have. What does the Creole language have to do with your complaint?

Creole people are descended from the original French settlers in Louisiana.

A person of mixed Creole and black. I agree if a foreigner wants to live in the US they should learn to speak English, but if people can't speak proper English themselves they should criticize others.

@anonymous

Agrees, maybe they did not understand his English because it was all one big sentence.

I WAS CRACKING UP I SAID GOOD MORNING AND HE REPLIED QUE BOLA ACERE . TODO BIEN . I MEAN EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO HAVE A JOB BUT WAS GOING ON THERE THAT I ALSO NOTICE IN GENERAL THAT THEIR NO ONE THAT SPEAKS ENGLISH AND NO ONE IS YOUNG , SO IT IS TRUE THEY NEED TO GIVE OPPORTUNITY TO YOUNG PEOPLE .

I APPLY AND NO ONE CALLED ME I HAVE RETAIL STORE EXPERIENCE FOR MORE THAN 5 YR AND NOT EVEN A INTERVIEW WHY CAUSE I DONT SPEAK SPANISH

THAT IS ALL REAL ,

TRUE THE YOUNG PEOPLE NEED OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE , THEY ARE THE FUTURE

OLD PEOPLE ARE ENTITLE TO WORK TO BUT AS A PART -TIME DUE TO THEIR AGE AND HEAVY LIFTING

THEY SHOULD FIRST CONSIDER YOUNG PEOPLE TO HIRED AS FULL TIME AND OF COURSE IS A NECESSITY TO SPEAK ENGLISH OR IF YOU DONT SPEAK THE LANGUAGE THEIR POSITION THAT YOU DONT NEED TO SPEAK TO CUSTOMER

YEAP THAT IS ALL TRUE I HAVE BEEN THEIR , IS HORRIBLE NO ONE SPEAK ENGLISH