82 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.2

Update by user Jul 16, 2020

The photo shows that my Pending balance is $49.00 holding waiting for a charge to come through. That was the error that happened when the card was used, but not yet activated. The $49.00 need to be released because it was already paid for.

Original review posted by user Jul 16, 2020

Purchased a $150.00 Gift Card. Forgot to activate before making a $49.00 purchase on EZPass website to add funds.

The site rejected the card. I realized Id forgot to activate the card. I then activated the card and went back to the EZPass site to make my purchase. That charge went thought the EZPass site as one $49.00 charge, but the Walmart Gift Card deducted (two) $49.00 charges!

How could that happen when the card was not activated during the first failed purchase? Ive been trying to call to speak to someone and that fake number for customer service, nobody answers but a machine. They dont even give you an option to speak to a real person! I want my $49.00 back that they removed from my Walmart GiftCard account!

I went to the Walmart Store Customer Service and was told there is another phone number on the paper insert of the card I purchased.

Looked that over carefully and still the only number is the same number where you can not speak to a live person because it doesnt give you that option..1-86*-***-****. I feel ripped off by Walmart.

I want my money back.! An unactivated card should not work at all.

User's recommendation: Don’t but a Walmart Gift Card. If you have a problem there’s no one to help you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Comments