1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Return Center: We bought two air mattresses for company. Each morning our company was on the hard floor, most of the air had left the mattress, making her bad neck much worse.

I tried to return them, was told 'no, it's our policy to exchange only'. I said fine. There were NO Other twin size in the store. They said sorry, they could not do anything for me.

I was left with two bad air mattresses that I can't use. They are only good for taking up space in the trash. I can't believe a company as large as Walmart would make it so hard to return an item that is defective from the start! I was not aware of this policy when I bought them, and was surprised they could not be returned/exchanged.

I was told to check another store.

They are heavy. It was enough just getting them back to the store I bought them.

Review about: Mattress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: But, Return policy - no products.

Comments

doekna_63

of course walmart has a return policy, the exact same one as most other reatailers.. if you are not satisfied with a product you can take it back for a full refund within six months i think of the purchase as long as you have the original reciept, and if you do not have the reciept you cannot get a cash refund but can get an exchange, and it does not have to be the same identical item. its been that way forever for all who are not trying to run a scam on them.

aliens_amoung_us

Did you have the receipt and tried to return them within the alloted time? I can't understand why they would only exchange them.

I too purchased an air mattress from them and found out there was a leak, took it back the next day with the receipt, and they refunded my money.

Strange. I'd call corporate.

Walmart doesn't rent air matresses.

If they are only good for doorstops then put them there. Be careful going over them so you don't trip.