I was in this store to make a return on some curtains and a 94cent curtain rod. After standing at the front waiting for her to check items and print out labels to make sure they carry the product I then go to the return dept.

I could not find my receipt. They refused to refund my money because I didn't have a receipt and was told it was up to the discretion of the manager if they wanted to issue a refund. The manager said no. Apparently $68 in curtains and a 94cent curtain rod was way to much money.

These items were in the original packaging not even opened. I will NEVER SHOP AT THIS STORE AGAIN.On the upside.....I will never have to walk in that store again.

Hello Target. You will get all my business from now on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Curtain Rod.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Walmart Cons: Poor attitude and policy.

Comments

Well the return policy is limited you can not get your money back if you don't have the receipt ,you could have got a gift card on the other hand if u wanted your money back u just should have had the receipt simple .

#1209482

so leason learned....always keep the receipt so you can return any items you purchase. You'll know next time.

@Anonymous

Sometimes people loose receipts . All the time.

Or kids get ahold of them .also they fade to where you can't even read them. *** WALMART