950 California Ave SW, Camden, AR 71701, USA
3.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

my name is Georgeanne scott I live in Camden Arkansas. On November 10 2016 me and my granddaughter went to wal mart at about 9:30am to buy her two tires a woman was at the tire department and we told her what we wanted and she went in the garage to tell someone in there she come back out and and said they would be out in a few minuets we waited 15 minuets and no one came out and I told her my situations that I need to be at work in Stephens Arkansas and I just wanted to buy the tires and leave and my granddaughter was going to stay and still did not help me so we waited another 10 minuets and left and went some where else.

I have never seen anything like this they just don't care about the coustomer the way I see it. I don't know if any body will read this or not or even care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

ransom

I think you should have let your Granddaughter write this. Your horrendous writing makes you look illiterate.

You should be embarrassed to submit something like this that the whole world can read. .

A very long run-on sentence.

OP, could you please break up your post into paragraphs and complete sentences.

It is difficult to read your complaint given the fact that you posted a very long run-on sentence.