Wal-Mart changed their method of filling Grocery Pickups going to a central processing location rather than the pick-up store. This change results in receipts without a TC# so the transaction cannot be input into the Savings Catcher system. This is the second month that this has happened to us and it is frustrating.

Numerous contacts at various Wal-Mart numbers told us that there was nothing that can be done without a TC# so Grocery Pickup orders cannot be credited with any Savings Catcher credits.

I contacted the Savings Catcher Department, Walmart.com and the store manager but no one has an answer.

Their basic response: "So sorry, Charlie. No can do."

This reviewer shared experience about "no tc# on grocery pickup receipts" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

I am trying to find out if there is a way to request a copy of the actual store receipt with a pickup order. I want to scan the receipt to IBOTTA for rebates on my Walmart purchases but Ibotta will not take an ereceipt.

The last 2 times I have entered the TC# from my online grocery order recipt it has came back invalid- I'm not sure what has changed!!! It always took it before!!!

to Feeling frustrated #1434296

I also am having issues with this, the tc number on 3 of my receipts were not recognized also my latest one I can't even fit the whole number in on the line ???????? They need to fix this!!

Daytona Beach, Florida, United States #1316314

We got a follow up email from Walmart grocery and the TC number was on that email. So it looks like you can use the savings program

to Steve #1434298

But it is to long will not fit all in

Houston, Texas, United States #1313770

When I receive, get the TC# do I use the date order was placed online or date of pick up? Thanks

to Trish Navarre, Florida, United States #1323445

Use the date of pickup as your receipt isn't finalized until it has actually been picked up.

Zachary, Louisiana, United States #1307484

I don't think this is accurate.My emailed receipt from Walmart grocery pick up has the TC# every single time.

However, i don't think that the purchases are eligible for savings catcher.

I've entered the TC number from each pick-up and no prices have been matched.

I don't mind paying for the convenience though.

Boulder, Colorado, United States #1279117

This just started happening at my local Walmart. Before I was able to find the TC number in the email or in my account but now it's gone. Not a happy customer :-(

Canton, Georgia, United States #1270595

Go online to grocery.walmart.com, click on your account, then your orders.Next click order details.

The TC number is there.I just copied and pasted in the Walmart app and it worked.

to Anonymous #1298755

This worked for me thank you!U can not get the number thru the app though i have to go to the site listed.

I tried every way on the app but it only shows in store pick ups.It would be nice if they would link it where it is automatically sent to ur savings catcher when u order since ur name is on everything (both pick up & Savings)

to Anonymous Tyler, Texas, United States #1306005

I just placed an order on line and i am not picking the order up until Friday, does the transaction number show up after you have picked up the order?

Fenton, Missouri, United States #1257901

Having the same problem and just sent a message in. My online order history receipt has no TC#

Midlothian, Virginia, United States #1246914

The Walmart Grocery website for pick up ordering states "Walmart Grocery does not match prices from other online or physical stores, or Walmart stores other than the one where your items are picked and packed." I think this might be why the savings catcher won't work for online orders. Unfortunate because my big shops are now pick up orders.

Holley, Florida, United States #1217406

After you pu - they send you an email- the TC# is there. Copy the number, open savings catcher, paste TC# and add date then submit. I had no problems

to Anonymous Plano, Texas, United States #1232534

What did you put as your date?The day you placed the order, or the day you picked up?

I made my first order on Sunday and picked up on Monday. I found the TC# in the electronic receipt and entered it as a Monday purchase.

It's still pending and won't show me details.Thanks for your post!

to Anonymous Upper Marlboro, Maryland, United States #1259676

I had no problems either it was in my emailed receipt

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States #1214676

My mobile phone won't recognize the TC number on my e-mail but I can log into savings catcher on my computer and it will recognize it. Its a little easier since I can copy & paste it from the pick up e-mail, little less convenient since I have to get on the computer.

Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States #1189087

The TC number can be found on your account online under the order history. :)

to Anonymous Miami, Florida, United States #1200726

I see that on mine but the savings catcher won't take it.