Sitting @ Walmart in Bismarck ND.Was written up 45 minutes ago for 4 new tires.

The bays were empty when I arrived. My vehicle went in immediately. It has been 45 minutes now and my vehicle remains in the bay unattended by anyone. There is only 1 other vehicle there getting an oil change.

I am the only one for tires. I am sitting outside waiting and asking myself how Walmart can keep people happy with this type of terrible service. I was also going to get an oil change but cancelled that idea immediately. I will pay more versus waiting and waiting for service.

This will be the last time I subject myself to this type of ignorance.

Wish I went to Sears.Guess everyone wanted to take a break at the same time?

Review about: Walmart Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1166640

Maybe they weren't taking a break? Why would you want fast service when someone is serving your vehicle? Wouldn't you want it done the right way?

Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more Walmart - Horrible Scam Walmart "Ordered elevated dog bowl from Walmart.com and my account was charged to Walmart. When the item arrived, it was damaged and had obviously been used. Contacted Walmart immediately but they..." Read more Walmart - Over 3 months after the expiration date for dairy product...Still on store shelves. Walmart "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..." Read more Walmart - Marketside Chicken Caesar Salad Review Walmart "I brought 3 chicken Caesar salad from Walmart. When I was mixing the salad dressing I found big stem pieces not just 1 or 2. 1 of my salads had..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more