Glenolden, Pennsylvania
Layout of Store

every time I go into walmart and need help they have people that work there that are on there cellphones texting or talking out of camera view, then there's the ones when your looking for something they say I'm going on break or I don't know where it's at. I reported this to walmart numerous times but I think the next step is reporting it to the better business bureau which seems to wake the companies up and make them pay attention more.

This reviewer shared experience about "employees texting instead of working, bathrooms smell extremely bad, employees worry more about texting then customer service, walmart lets vehicles park in fire zone for fire trucks" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). djcrazy is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Glenolden, Pennsylvania, United States #1123423

everyone I asked for help said "I'm going on break." or "I'll page somebody." next thing they done was go to the phone and continue texting.what do I have to gain on making a false accusation, NOTHING!!

I love shopping at walmart but when employees are busy texting and pretending it's break-time that's messed up, normally they go to taco bell, Wendy's or in the back to go on break but other then that they might sit in there car and chill.

when you work so many hours you get a certain amount of time for break but when the employee says there on break, walks away from you and starts to give another employee hugs and kisses that's rude but since you think I'm lying I will start taking video and post it for every walmart manager to see and now I'm a pissed consumer.the bathrooms smell really really strong of urine explain that, the walmart shopping carts from the glenolden walmart are at Collingdale, darby, glenolden, holmes, they're everywhere because walmart is to cheap to put the locks on the wheels or have the quarter thing like aldi does.

If they are on break they don't have to help customers.