3.5

I was trying to buy at TV and asked for help and the person helping me was not trying to help.Every item I asked about was out of stock or a return item and asked about the floor model and was told "it dose not have all the pieces" with attitude.

I asked when they were getting the TV in stock and was told "I do not know" with attitude. And this is not the first time I was trying to buy a phone and asked for a brochure and was told "what do you need that for" with attitude.

I never been treated so bad while shopping, they were very unprofessional and rude.I do not recommend ever going to the Wal-mart at North East, Maryland.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and rude to boot. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sony tv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sony tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1028957

Telling you that they do not have something in stock is not the same as being rude. Sometimes they just cannot tell you when the item will be in.