I have just left the Walmart in Foley. I stood in the 20 or under lane for 15 minutes without it moving at all.

I had six items in my basket totaling about $50.00. When it was obvious this lane was going nowhere I decided to change lanes. There were only 4 other lanes open with about 10 people in each lane.

Just so you will know, I left the store and also left my basket with all items still in it.

And now I am teed off about the note at the bottom of this square requiring a hundred words. and and and and and and and and and and and and and too too too too too too too so there

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

FragrantNumbat

Losing $50 is really going to break them. I would rather shop at a store like Walmart rather than Target that allows freak men to use the women's washroom because they feel that they are female.

to FragrantNumbat #1593660

I read in the newspaper that Wal-Mart has the same policy as Target. call them up and ask them if you don't believe me.

h.kitchener

You did the right thing by leaving your items. Walmart and Meijer in my area are notorious for this nonsense.

That's why we have been shopping at the Kroger store in town.

Lots of lanes open and they keep watch to see if there are any potential backups and immediately open lanes to accommodate the situation. Best to shop at stores where they actually value your business even if you must pay a few cents more.

ransom
to h.kitchener #1593129

Great, get even with Walmart by making the low paid employees put all your items back on the shelf. I'm no fan of Walmart but creating more work for the employees doesn't seem like the best way to hurt Walmart. Silly!