Hope, Arkansas

they kept paying me as a cashier when i began to be a csm.for 8 weeks.

then they took money out of my check for medical insurance and never sent my cards to use my insurance. then when i quit they wont pay me for my hours i worked on my last paycheck stubs! all i want is my back pay and my refund on my ins i could not use and my rescent pay i did not work. If i have to takem to court i will!

Management in hope walmart sucks.

when the district manager comes the kiss butt!but the people works as regular employees pays for it not management!

Review about: Walmart Cashier.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Update.You should confess.

You should not have made up lies. You're only digging a deeper hole for yourself to climb out of. I'm guessing you stole enough to make up for your inability to figure out how to get your insurance cards. If you get fired for theft you pretty much wave your right to be compensated for any time "owed".

You're a in a mess now.Good luck getting another job handling cash, ever.

"They probably think I stole the money because I am Hispanic." Or, they think you stole the money because they have video of you putting it in your pocket. No you are probably right, it is just because you are Hispanic! :roll

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #445957

I meant to say I was going to get fired. I got written up several times for being short on cash. They stole the money from my register to make it look like I was stealing.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #445954

In your review you say you quit, then in the comments section you say you got fired. Why don't you tell the truth so you don't send a double message.

Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia #445941

hello people i did not get fired i quit! read the *** message right if ur gonna leave *** up messages!

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #444607

Shut up I did not ask for your opinion you dumb b**ch.

I don't think any company is in the business of retaining deficient staff. If you demonstrated a lack of ability in handling a cash register, they have every right to dismiss you.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #443839

UPDATE the want me to confess that these are all lies or they will take me to court.I only made this up because they fired me.

Why because I was short on the registers.They probably think I stole the money because I am Hispanic.