Last few times I've been into Walmart, I have been the one pulling

my groceries and other purchases off the caurosel. It is the cashier's job to put customer's bags into their cart to prevent the customer from leaving the store w/o some of his or her purchases. The same cashier too each time, Michelle, at the newer Walmart in Rogers, AR at Pleasant Crossing. I scolded her for it, but I did not tell management. I will next time, and I will tell my husband also.

Oh and this is the REALl Mrs Lea by the way

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

"I am 5'1 and was 110 pounds before pregnancy. Nice try"

And you gained 390 pounds when you were pregnant. Nice must be carrying ten year old quadruplets.

MrsLea

I am 5'1 and was 110 pounds before pregnancy. Nice try

Also to change her name to PrincessLea, just shows how special she thinks she is.

Yes it is. It's your merchandise. Surely the effort to place bags into your cart couldn't be that bad for you. I'm sure you could use the exercise.

She could use some exercise, she weighs 500 pounds and claims it is because she is pregnant. Seriously at that rate she must be carrying nine year old triplets.

Yes it is. It's your merchandise.

I'm sorry that the cashier didn't come around the counter and kiss your butt either, oh and she didn't come outside and drive your car home for you either. You're lazy.

You're at WALMART for god sakes, not a five star resort. :(

Of course your husband can't shut a store down. That is because your "husband" does not exist.

You just made up about your husband to scare people into giving you what you want in fear of losing their jobs. You did the same at Wendy's and Mcdonalds.

I also would like to complain. I once went to Walmart and the cashier didn't even come up to me while I was in line and take my stuff and put it on the conveyer belt for me!

Nor did the cashier pay for me!

I am outraged!

/end sarcasm

No Jedi, those posts were made by my imposters. I have never cut in line and my husband has no authority to shut down any Walmart store.

You wrote a review about how you told the cashier that you should be allowed to cut in line, and how you threatened to have your husband fire her if she did not give you what you wanted, then another time you threatened to have your husband shut the store down if you did not get your way.

Ok, I have something to say. I am coming out of the closet.

Yes I am g-ay.

I love the c-ock, I loves the way c-ock tastes and how the c-um runs down my throat. I like having every single one of my holes filled with big, juicy,fat, pulsating delicious c-ock.

I have never cut in line, Jedi. I have already explained about the other stuff you mentioned over and over.

Strange considering Walmart has a revolving bagging unit that is positioned and to be managed by the cashier ~ maybe she is waiting until later to bag and your being impatient. She is not going to let the items sit while you stand there ~ she knows the customers behind you are not going to wait that long. I suggest you get busy digging in your purse and give her ample time to work.

BigBruce

"I scolded her for it"...Usually leads to "Get a load of this SH1T" when the cashier talks about her day to her co-workers.

Her husband does work at home office. He does actually quite a nice job. The toilets are always cleaned very nicely.

Make sure to tell you husband thanks!

Well her husband supposedly works at home office so she expects special treatment. She thinks because he works at home office she is entitled to cut in line, to get sales past their due date, to harass employees on their lunch break ect.

What is the big deal if cashire is busy to help by puting a few thing in a bag for yourself.Some people just like to complain :roll

Dshadwick

I've never heard it a REQUIREMENT for Wal-Mart cashiers to place your stuff in the cart. Thats pathetic!

"Ya think thats bad, well the cashier took my eggs and bacon and put it in the bags of the guy behing me in, line. I called em on jt, and they are going to fix it"

Just asking did you need a baby sitter to speak for you and say "Excuse me miss, but these belong to my friend here." Why could you not say something when this happened.

Ya think thats bad, well the cashier took my eggs and bacon and put it in the bags of the guy behing me in, line. I called em on jt, and they are going to fix it. :upset