1804 E Ashlan Ave, Fresno, CA 93726, USA
2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

In February 12, 2018, I purchased a box of ink cartridge from a local walmart. The ink cartridge was nicely sealed and locked in a cabinet.

When I get home, I opened the ink cartridge box but only to find items that were not suppose to be in there, there! The pictures below do not show all the items that were found in it. But they include: a damaged rechargeable battery (turquoise), a box of cigarettes (there were other items in it), paper towels and napkins, and the 2 emptied ink cartridges.

I immediately return to the walmart I purchase the ink from but they refused to explain to me and give me a new ink cartridge. The store manager would not speak with me and just told one of the employee to tell me no.

I called the corporate office/customer service (1800#). I was told to go back and see an Assistant Manager. When I got there, the Assistant Manager also refused to replaced the ink cartridge.

I called the corporate office (1800#) again but they would not speak with me because they said they cannot override the store manager's decision.

Unfortunately, I've chosen not to pursue this matter further as it only take my time away from spending on more precious and important matters to me and also adding frustration and stress. But I hope that by posting my experience here, it will add on to the millions of complaints filed against WalMart.

Tom-A Disappointed Customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Canon Ink Cartridge.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments