I went to your store apparently you were having a charity for malnourished children. I overheard a MANAGER saying free juice or cookie for making a $1 donation. However the key word here is free so my daughter wanted a cookie. They had several kinds and she was told that the cookies were a thank you for those that made a donation. When I overheard this I told this manager that this is false advertising as he clearly said that the cookies were free. He told my daughter she could have some of the juice and ONE cookie. My daughter wanted one of each flavor and he said to ask her to take one and leave some for the other customers who actually make a donation. My daughter started crying because of this so they finally let her have the cookies. She is only ten years old and they have no right to tell her she can't have cookies. Ten year old love cookies. I don't know why they are asking for donations for hungry children. I am a registered nurse, and I work hard for my money to feed myself and my children. Why should I give my money to feed a teenager black momma's child food when she should not be having children until she is married in the first place. Also some people donated $20, should they not be able to get 20 free cookies and drinks. They did not take 20 drinks and cookies so my daughter could comp for them. I would never pay for some black momma to feed her child but others would.

Second I could not find any carts. There was one attended cart and I took the items out of the cart and put what I wanted in my cart. Then this crazy black woman came out of no where and said that is her cart. I told her too bad it is mine now as I can't find any carts. Like a child(just shows how childish black people are)she went and complained about it. She was the one acting like a child by tattling and I was the one being treated like a child by a manager who dispises me because I make much more money than him. She told me to give the cart back to the lady or leave the store. He refused to call the security on this lady who verbally assaulted me.

I left the store.

I should probably get a gift card for this and my gas money as I left the store without getting anything I wanted. At four dollars a gallon gas price is not cheap.

Stop this ridiculous charity business. It just encourages black momma's to have more children than they need and makes them beg for free handouts because they would rather spend their money on beer and drugs which a lot of black mommas do. It is not fair we have to pay for their children. I am a registered nurse. I make 90k a year and should not have to pay for other people's kids. I work ten hours a day and very hard for my money.

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #183120

she has a point most people who get pregnent are black and unmarried when they get pregnent. the child should have ignored the manager and taken the cookies she wanted.

YOU ARE A HORRIBLE MOTHER AND YOU SHOULD NEVER TREAT KIDS THAT WAY YOUR CHEEP AND YOU STEAL YOU TEACH YOUR KIDS THESE THINGS IT IS GOOD THAT CPS TOOK THEM AWAY AND STOP BEING RACIST!!!

Yup, your mother is TRAINING you right! Keep up the good work! :p

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #54890

Stop calling me a greedy pig. I bet you feel good calling a ten year old names..

This "lady" is one of the most ignorant people alive. First off, you clearly overheard the manager saying the cookie and juice was free with a DONATION OF $1!

Your child should not have been given one at all! and then to have the gall to complain because she is obviously a greedy pig?! Second, you claim you are a registered nurse?! God help all your patients!

I'm going to be a RN soon, and it's RN's like you that give all nurses a bad name! You need to teach your child manners, how to obey rules, and how NOT to be a greedy pig! You utterly disgust me. You should have some shame for how you and your spoiled child acted!

If I had seen you at this Walmart i would've been sorely tempted to smack you upside the head. GET A LIFE!

I am a registered nurse,...I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,...I am a registered nurse,...I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,...I am a registered nurse,...I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,....I am a registered nurse,

Anyone else sick of hearing that?? WHO CARES???? WHO CARES????

OMFG!!