Featured Not resolved

Dont get your oil changed at Walmart @ 100 East I-240 Service Road in Oklahoma city store# 743.Me and my daughter stopped in there 9-7-2016 @ 7:30 PM for a oil change before we headed home.

We live 85 miles west of there. Got the oil change done and headed home. Got home ok but woke up the next morning with oil all over the drive way. Looking underneath her car i could see that is was coming out of the oil plug and there was blue silicone all around the plug so i was thinking that they stripped the plug and tried to get it to seal with silicone.

I called that morning and talked to a lady manager and she assured me that they did not use silicone or strip out the drain plug. I told her that she needed to have a guy call me because i was getting very upset and i was going to start cussing. 2 hours later a guy called me and said that he was the one that did the audit on are car when it was done and that there was nothing wrong with the car when it left. He said he checked paper work and everything before the car had left the shop.

Funny thing is if he checked everything even paper work he would of noticed that are car has 58000 miles on it and not the 123000 miles that they put on the paper work. But he pretty much told me i did not know what i was talking about and hung up on me. Anyways Friday i had a wrecker come pickup car and take it to a shop near by. Once the mechanic got it up on the rack he did not even need a wrench to take the oil plug off with.

It was finger tight. Then come to find out the bolt is suppose to have a rubber gasket to make it seal. It was gone and its probably still laying in there drain pan. But instead of them looking for it i guess they figured silicone would fix it.

I ran to oreillys and got new plug with seal on it and now everything is good.

Other then a 85.00 wrecker bill and a new plug and Oil.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $113 and wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

drjonah
Whitewater, Wisconsin, United States #1211786

You're lucky, I've heard horror stories of workers not even putting the oil plug in and the customer having to buy a new engine because it seized.