Walmart - Oil change
Dont get your oil changed at Walmart @ 100 East I-240 Service Road in Oklahoma city store# 743.Me and my daughter stopped in there 9-7-2016 @ 7:30 PM for a oil change before we headed home.
We live 85 miles west of there. Got the oil change done and headed home. Got home ok but woke up the next morning with oil all over the drive way. Looking underneath her car i could see that is was coming out of the oil plug and there was blue silicone all around the plug so i was thinking that they stripped the plug and tried to get it to seal with silicone.
I called that morning and talked to a lady manager and she assured me that they did not use silicone or strip out the drain plug. I told her that she needed to have a guy call me because i was getting very upset and i was going to start cussing. 2 hours later a guy called me and said that he was the one that did the audit on are car when it was done and that there was nothing wrong with the car when it left. He said he checked paper work and everything before the car had left the shop.
Funny thing is if he checked everything even paper work he would of noticed that are car has 58000 miles on it and not the 123000 miles that they put on the paper work. But he pretty much told me i did not know what i was talking about and hung up on me. Anyways Friday i had a wrecker come pickup car and take it to a shop near by. Once the mechanic got it up on the rack he did not even need a wrench to take the oil plug off with.
It was finger tight. Then come to find out the bolt is suppose to have a rubber gasket to make it seal. It was gone and its probably still laying in there drain pan. But instead of them looking for it i guess they figured silicone would fix it.
I ran to oreillys and got new plug with seal on it and now everything is good.
Other then a 85.00 wrecker bill and a new plug and Oil.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "Pic 1 is what I ordered...pic 2 is what I got...suppose to be delivered on 1-11-16...arrived 1-16-16...offered me 50% off my next order since I was unhappy. Do they..."
- "I was waiting for a package from UPS that was taking way too long to arrive. Online tracking finally showed that the package was at UPS facility awaiting pick-up...."
- "in 1979 a girl Sue Pinoniemi told me she is pregnant and I am the father against everyone's advise I took her to the DHS signed the papers and set..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."