Walmart - Oil change
Dont get your oil changed at Walmart @ 100 East I-240 Service Road in Oklahoma city store# 743.Me and my daughter stopped in there 9-7-2016 @ 7:30 PM for a oil change before we headed home.
We live 85 miles west of there. Got the oil change done and headed home. Got home ok but woke up the next morning with oil all over the drive way. Looking underneath her car i could see that is was coming out of the oil plug and there was blue silicone all around the plug so i was thinking that they stripped the plug and tried to get it to seal with silicone.
I called that morning and talked to a lady manager and she assured me that they did not use silicone or strip out the drain plug. I told her that she needed to have a guy call me because i was getting very upset and i was going to start cussing. 2 hours later a guy called me and said that he was the one that did the audit on are car when it was done and that there was nothing wrong with the car when it left. He said he checked paper work and everything before the car had left the shop.
Funny thing is if he checked everything even paper work he would of noticed that are car has 58000 miles on it and not the 123000 miles that they put on the paper work. But he pretty much told me i did not know what i was talking about and hung up on me. Anyways Friday i had a wrecker come pickup car and take it to a shop near by. Once the mechanic got it up on the rack he did not even need a wrench to take the oil plug off with.
It was finger tight. Then come to find out the bolt is suppose to have a rubber gasket to make it seal. It was gone and its probably still laying in there drain pan. But instead of them looking for it i guess they figured silicone would fix it.
I ran to oreillys and got new plug with seal on it and now everything is good.
Other then a 85.00 wrecker bill and a new plug and Oil.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "I bought my first bike at Fort Thunder HD of Moore,OK (2014 Sportster 72 w/ 2 miles on it) and 5 days later I still haven't ridden it!! On the..."
- "I am beyond livid. I spend 70 dollars on what was suppose to be a beautiful bouquet for my mom and she received half an arrangement with dead flowers!!!!!! I..."
- "I ordered a 2X Women's Breast Cancer shirt Oct 11, 2016 (per receipt shown below). I just received the shirt today November 10, 2016. Nearly one month! I'm highly upset..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."