Walmart - Oil change
Dont get your oil changed at Walmart @ 100 East I-240 Service Road in Oklahoma city store# 743.Me and my daughter stopped in there 9-7-2016 @ 7:30 PM for a oil change before we headed home.
We live 85 miles west of there. Got the oil change done and headed home. Got home ok but woke up the next morning with oil all over the drive way. Looking underneath her car i could see that is was coming out of the oil plug and there was blue silicone all around the plug so i was thinking that they stripped the plug and tried to get it to seal with silicone.
I called that morning and talked to a lady manager and she assured me that they did not use silicone or strip out the drain plug. I told her that she needed to have a guy call me because i was getting very upset and i was going to start cussing. 2 hours later a guy called me and said that he was the one that did the audit on are car when it was done and that there was nothing wrong with the car when it left. He said he checked paper work and everything before the car had left the shop.
Funny thing is if he checked everything even paper work he would of noticed that are car has 58000 miles on it and not the 123000 miles that they put on the paper work. But he pretty much told me i did not know what i was talking about and hung up on me. Anyways Friday i had a wrecker come pickup car and take it to a shop near by. Once the mechanic got it up on the rack he did not even need a wrench to take the oil plug off with.
It was finger tight. Then come to find out the bolt is suppose to have a rubber gasket to make it seal. It was gone and its probably still laying in there drain pan. But instead of them looking for it i guess they figured silicone would fix it.
I ran to oreillys and got new plug with seal on it and now everything is good.
Other then a 85.00 wrecker bill and a new plug and Oil.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Bed issue is still not resolved. I've been told in store by a vet rude manager at the s OKC location that they do not stand behind their beds after..."
- "After a short time of use, a seam on one of the mypillows opened just enough to allow bits of foam to escape. Both of our pillows need constant fluffing..."
- "I am getting ready to close my account they said I overdrafted and I didn't and now I owe them $92 and they stole my $48 I haven't gotten any..."