Atlanta, Georgia

Last week I purchased 12 tubs of 'Ol Ray Gourmet food for dogs. Probably my fault that I didn't pay closer attention to the condition of the food, but on arriving home and 'stacking the tubs in the cabinet I noticed one was swelled up almost to the point of bursting. Others were slightly expanded.

When I called “Ol Roy” I was told to send them back for inspection and they would give me a $5 coupon. BALONEY! You sell inferior dog food, probably made in china, that would have been injurious and possibly deadly to my pets and expect me to ingore it for a coupon? The tubs are available for inspection and none have an expiration date before Nov., 17.

When I contacted Walmart on the Facebook page, they said to return them to the store for a refund.

WOW! At first I was offered a $5 coupon , now I am offered only an exchange. Doesn't seem as if anyone is concerned about potentially harmful/deadly dog food being sold at your stores! I expected more consideration from you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Coupon.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments