3040 Battlefield Pkwy, Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742, USA
1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have this year not walked into the walmart in Fort Oglethorpe, Ga without leaving angry. Today was the last straw though.

I shop daily for deals on my daughter, me, my husband, and groceries. No savings will ever be worth all the trouble at this walmart. I now am just not using any Walmart for any of my shopping anymore and using Target, Kohls, and Publix. EVERYTIME I have been in there its always something.

Here is some examples... I ordered my daughters first birthday cake at the beginning of this year. My husband went to pick it up...they forgot to make it. He had to show up late for his daughters birthday party and the cake was late.

Also they didnt thaw the rainbow cake so we had to use white... I have used in store pick up 3 times. Everrrrytime its suppose to be ready today they cant find it and i have to wait a week till it comes in. When i use inventory on the website to just go pick something up they neeeever have it in stock and cant find it.

Does that many people steal there?? Or do they suck at inventory?? I put my daughters layway in for Christmas. I went to cancel it to buy part of it because Target had some of it on sale.

They tried to charge me $10. She said it was on my receipt. Luckly I had my receipt. There was no where on my receipt stating that and no one warned me before.

I was even buying some of it with what i paid on it. The manager refused to help me until I started calling corporate. Then she told her to give me the money. Then walked off.

I'm done. I can't deal with this place anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• better service
  • Feeling Scammed

Comments

There are websites featuring the "People of Walmart". Absolutely hilarious.

@Anonymous

I agree. Every time I go shopping at Wal-Mart I laugh myself silly at all of the zany characters shopping in their stores.

One time I was in Wal-Mart in Cheyenne, Wyoming and a Vagrant walked by, their clothes completely covered in dried beige colored paint. They walked past two teen-aged girls and one of the girls exclaimed "Some of These People at Wal-Mart! i Swear!"

You are just now complaining about the birthday cake your ordered for your daughter's birthday at the beginning of this year which, according to your husband, was not already made when he arrived at the bakery? That happened Many months ago, and your just now complaining about that? Why?