1.2K views

Update by user Jun 20, 2012

This was in Springdale, AR. The location shows Germany because I use T-Mobile (who is based in Germany) as my ISP.

Original review posted by user Jun 20, 2012

The Walmart on 2004 Pleasant Blvd. does not offer dedicated parking for expecting mothers.

Because the parking lot was very full and I did not want to walk a long way with my "little one", I parked in the handicapped spot. I know this was a mistake, but what Wal-Mart did was even worse. I was only in the store 15 minutes (5 minutes getting milk and shampoo, 10 minutes checking out). When I came out, my car was gone.

I freaked out. I went the the customer service desk and some snooty manager came over and said they contract a private company to patrol the parking lot and that MY car was probably towed. MY CAR! He could have given me a warning but no - Wal-Mart decided to TOW A PAYING CUSTOMER!

In addition to having my car towed, I now had to pay a Taxi to pick up my car, and now I am stuck with a $50 towing charge, $25 storage fee, and a $200 fine.

I went back to this location to see if Wal-Mart would help me with the fine. They again OUTRIGHT REFUSED.

My husband works at Wal-Mart's Home Office and he knows that Wal-Mart shouldn't treat customers like this. I told him about this and I know the manager of this store can't be proud of the company towing paying customers from the store's lot.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Pick Up Service.

Comments

I hope the child is more intelligent than the parent

"PrincessLea on July 1, 2012 stated emphatically that this is not her post."

If Princesslea told you that the sky was purple and grass was orange you would believe her. Some people believe anything.

"However, the OP in this case is being impersonated by angry, bored kids who make up elaborate lies about people they take issue with. :roll "

First you say we are not kids, then you say we are kids make up your mind psycho.

Also this is the exact thing that Mrs lea would do. She is only making it up about being impersonated.
WarHammer:
I am sorry that you are 100% disabled and hope to heaven that it wasn't a result of serving our country. :sigh
I agree that NO ONE should take disabled parking spots except those for whom they were set aside. And, I agree that anyone who is diabled and encounters a problem with others parking in their spots should call the police. I understand that the parking fines for parking in a handicap spot unauthorized is very hefty, as they should be. :)
These nut cases just hope someone bites on their postings and have a laugh with each other afterwards. :upset Remember, these deliquents only constitute less than 10 people, but they cruise these complaints looking for saps to buy into their $tupid taunts! :x
Don't buy into this cr@p. Your resources would be better used reporting violaters who ignore the law by parking in handicap spots to law enforcement!
At least, you'd get something done about them. Reporting these maniacs to the administrator does no good on this site!
Good luck, and thank you for your service on our behalf to our country. 8)

As a 100% disable veteran, I Do know exactly what it is like, when uncaring JERKS ILLEGALLY take up the handicap parking spots to just run in and get a couple of items, or shop for hours! Women have been prego throughout history and only now want to take the parking places of the handicapped, who probably would rather NOT be handicapped and able to use NORMAL parking! Trust me, when we find ILLEGALS parking in handicapped parking spaces, some of us wish YOUR desires were made REAL!

LA Lady from Slidell:
It seems as though you are new to PissedConsumer.com and are unaware that these ... uh, "comments" made by the trolls who roam this site are mostly lies. They twist people's statements and ridicule their bad shopping experiences.
PrincessLea on July 1, 2012 stated emphatically that this is not her post. Further, there is no active administrator to stop these bogus postings, so many people are misled into believing the absurd posts are authentically scripted from the person listed as the OP.
These nut cases squeal with delight when they suck someone into believing their cr@p. Don't get pissed. Take a drive down Gause and get a Daiquiri. These "warts" aren't worth getting upset over!! :grin :zzz :grin

For once Wal-Mart did something right! Yes, I have been pregnant (twice) and was on military duty both times.

No matter how tried I was, I never would even think about parking in a handicap parking spot.

People like you really *** me off. There are too many people who need those spots only to find them taken by lazy people like you.

pinkelephant7

LOLOL

pinkelephant - You have no idea what it's like to be pregnant so shut your mouth.

Why don't you waddle over here and make me shut up? How exactly do you know that I've never been pregnant? You a psychic? Oh wait, that must be your can-do-everything husband. Go get a life. I work in customer service every day. I've dealt with *** like you before. High falutin and you feel like the world owes you everything. People like you make me sick. I think Walmart should ban you from all their stores that way they could limit the things you *** about to just one problem. xD

YOU screwed up...it's nobody's fault but YOURS!

Wow what a lazy ***. Guess what?

I AM physically disabled AND have been pregnant...twice! When I was pregnant, I was not to the point in my disability where I had to use the handicapped spots. I walked. It is good for the baby and for you to walk.

I had a red "pregnancy" placard that Texas issued back then for pregnant women, and some lots did in fact have spots reserved for pregnant women with the red placard. I used one ONCE just 2 days before I gave birth to my youngest because I literally could not walk any distance because of the contractions.
Now I am completely disabled, and I would and actually DO call the police on people like you with entitlement issues. If there is a day where I feel good enough that I can walk from a few slots further down, I do. Just because I have a placard doesn't mean I use it 100% of the time.
You, on the other hand, are pathetic.

You have some serious entitlement issues.

Pregnancy is NOT a disability, ***! So suck it up and :cry me a river.

Dear Lord, you are a ***, entitled, self absorbed, lazy, ignorant,un-educated, spoiled ***. It's unfortunate that you were allowed to procreate. God bless your child with a parent like you. Hopefully the child was not old enough to see his parent breaking the law.

Now, add to the list above, law breaker, felon, and sorry, but I have to say it one more time...***.

You are NOT disabled, except for the mental deficiency. There are thousands of truly and sadly disabled people in the world. Stop being a whinning princess and grow up. Start thinking about the disable folks you screwed out of that parking place. Hey it could have been a young man who gave his legs for this country. Did you ever think of that.

IHateStupidCustomers

I'm not sure how but MsLea somehow got my email address and emailed me. she told me that she is really a man, she..

I mean he is a 50 year old man living in his parents basement.

he's writing a book about how retail stores drove him insane and he's using this site for practice. he told me that he'll keep denying that he didn't email me.

"Nope noppity nope and I am tired of repeating that. Whoever you are that keeps using my username and making false posts, I am reporting you to the administrators of this site."

that should scare them.

Face it Lea, you are NOT pregnant, and to get pregnant you have to have sexual intercourse and face it no man in their right mind would *** you.

MrsLeа

Shutup and stop saying this complaint is fake. ALSO DONT COMMENT ON MY POST UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE PREGNANT AND KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE A VICTIM OF WAL-MART.

MrsLea

If it looks like MrsLea, if it sounds like MrsLea, then **IT IS MrsLea**.

Most likely even though this never happened, with your entitlement issues one day this could have happened and you could have thought because your made up husband works at home office you can park wherever the *** you please, so with your personality this story is not far fetched. It is something you probably already did or would do in the future.

MrsLea

OM PEOPLE THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!! THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS KEEPS STEALING MY USERNAME AND MAKING FALSE POSTS PRETENDING TO BE ME.

IHateStupidCustomers

MsLea, I guess it's your responsibility to talk like a 10 year old?