I sent a TYPED letter WITH MY RETURN stating what I wanted done which was a bigger size sent to me!! Instead someone at your return facility CANNOT READ and I get an email saying you credited a Visa card.

However it was a pre-paid debit visa card that I bought specifically for that order. Once my order was placed I didn't think I would need the card again and the balance was zero so I through it away. Now you've credited a card I DO NOT HAVE for $16.94. I called today asking if you could transfer that balance on a Walmart gift card so at least I could use but was told you can't.

All of this could have been avoided if someone at your return center would have taken the time to read my letter!

Terrible customer service. Another reminder of why I very rarely shop at Walmart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: WALMART GIFT CARD INSTEAD OF A VISA I CANNOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Comments

Sweetie, return facilities don't work like that. You send the item back, they refund it. If you needed an exchange, you should have taken it back to the store.