Using Wal-Mart's on-line ordering system I ordered a $60 Net10 card to recharge my cell phone.The Card recharge code was supposed to be sent to me within 48 hours by email.
It has been weeks and no email has been received. I have called Wal-Mart customer service several times, I have used their on-line customer service to file a complaint. I have talked to three different Wal-Mart employees by telephone,I even filed a complaint with PayPal. PayPal dropped my complaint and Wal-Mart to this date 4-18-2013 refuses to refund my money for a service I did not receive from them.
What kind of scam is going on here?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Net10 Cell Phones
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "I order my pizza 2 stuff crust pizza stuffed crust with 2 ranches and extra garlic butter this is the Pizza Hut in Orlando Florida, Americana Blvd 32809 the person..."
- "I paid $4,200 for a website and never received it. I requested a refund after 6 months and no one responded to my email. After several attempts to email them..."
- "My Pulte home came with a "free" baseline electric Whirlpool kitchen appliance package, with multiple options to upgrade the appliance line as long as it was electric. Only one..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."