Albuquerque, New Mexico

Using Wal-Mart's on-line ordering system I ordered a $60 Net10 card to recharge my cell phone.The Card recharge code was supposed to be sent to me within 48 hours by email.

It has been weeks and no email has been received. I have called Wal-Mart customer service several times, I have used their on-line customer service to file a complaint. I have talked to three different Wal-Mart employees by telephone,I even filed a complaint with PayPal. PayPal dropped my complaint and Wal-Mart to this date 4-18-2013 refuses to refund my money for a service I did not receive from them.

What kind of scam is going on here?

Review about: Net10 Cell Phones.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $64
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Missing 4 items in walmart at saint cloud florida Walmart "Today I had reported a missing item that I got at Walmart an hour after I bought it,when I went to the store to claim my missing bag(4 items inside..." Read more Walmart - Traces of Anchovies in Great Value Chocolate Flavored Syrup! Walmart "...I decided to read the ingredients to see exactly what's in Great Value's chocolate flavored syrup to make it this consistency and it said that it may contain traces of..." Read more Walmart is a bunch of thieves!!!! Walmart "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..." Read more Walmart - E-gift card Walmart "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "Do not buy anything from this company if you want it to stay nice for long. I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more