Using Wal-Mart's on-line ordering system I ordered a $60 Net10 card to recharge my cell phone.The Card recharge code was supposed to be sent to me within 48 hours by email.
It has been weeks and no email has been received. I have called Wal-Mart customer service several times, I have used their on-line customer service to file a complaint. I have talked to three different Wal-Mart employees by telephone,I even filed a complaint with PayPal. PayPal dropped my complaint and Wal-Mart to this date 4-18-2013 refuses to refund my money for a service I did not receive from them.
What kind of scam is going on here?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Net10 Cell Phones
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "Hi Im Flavio i Had This Phone Since October 2015. my Phone Was Starting Flickering the Screen. I Had to Go to Get another Same Phone Was Flickering the Screen..."
- "I bought a 2004 nissan 350z from the albuquerque,nm store and i had the vehicle for less than 120 days ive already had 2 issues with the vehicle pertaining to..."
- "Bought two shirts in December and received one today being March 2nd. It looks nothing like the picture the "lace" is coming apart. The quality is horrible. My advice stay..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."