1375 Market Square Dr, Springdale, Arkansas again.Went in for just a few things (as usual).

Was in an unusually good mood right before. CSM standing out in the middle of the front watching everything as usual. Had to get a few drinks. Went into the drink aisle and one of the drink vendors (I know they don't work directly for Walmart but still), I guess from Pepsi or something?

I didn't get a good look at his shirt). This was between 1 and 2 PM today Monday, March 20, 2017, just for Walmart records. Gawked at me like he was annoyed I was there. Just grabbed a few things and he kept gawking at me.

I wasn't there for him, I just wanted to get my drinks. Went to check out and I had thought about getting a second pack of Dr. Peppers since the 6 packs seem to go quicker, but I was already at the checkout and the CSM was standing right there watching me. A lady came up and asked her for something in the checkout condiments stand and went right for my aisle.

Since it was my aisle she went in she stayed in my aisle to checkout. Waiting behind me with her one item like I was in the way despite another checkout being opened right behind me.

I just need to vent.Went home and was tailgated by some *** woman driver.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Mike_mn

You must be a sight if he was gawking at you!lol Either good or bad.

Still creepy.

If I'm in line at the cashier, and I see someone behind me with just a few items, I'll let them go ahead of me.

It really surprised the heck out of them!It's funny.