Mississauga, Ontario
7.7K views

I was at heartland Walmart when I got into line at express. There were maybe 4 people in front of me. There was one cashier, and another girl who wasn't wearing a vest, I assumed she was a csm as she told the cashier she is going somewhere. The cashier was going very fast until she stopped to do a MasterCard application which was SO unprofessional.

I said "excuse me, can you call for more cashiers?". She looked at me and said she's sorry but she cannot do that, and I was like "what, you can't call your manager and ASK FOR MORE CASHIERS".

just then the csm came back and said "you haven't even been in line for more than a minute, and your next, what's your problem?" I told her to call a manager because that is so unprofessional. She picked up the phone and paged for someone.

Then she looked at my cart and told me I have more than 12 items and I need to go to the regular checkouts. I told her that I will pay here and I will report both csm and cashier to a manager. Then this manager came, she asked what the problem is. I began to explain it when the csm said "she has like 30 items and she came to express". The manager told me to leave and I started to put the stuff on the cashiers counter and she was scanning it (ignoring me the whole time).

The csm and manager were talking and then the manager walked over and said to the cashier "don't serve this customer" and she cancelled the transaction. She threw all my things back in my cart and told me I will have to go to the regular checkouts like everyone else.

I told her that I want to talk to the store manager, and she was like "I'm done with you" and she took my cart and pushed it behind the customer service desk. I went to the customer service desk and asked for a manager when the customers in the lineup behind me started screaming at me for cutting.

I tried to explain the situation to them when two undercover security guards came and escorted me out. I tried to get back in but the greeter called them so I left.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

@Anonymous

If you threatened me or my baby you would be one sorry

@Anonymous

u threathen any child, getting banned would be the least of your worries, just saying

#931969

I work for walmart in locust grove in ga, and ill tell you, that you can use the self check out. the cashier and csm were very wrong.and that's no way to speak or act to a customer.

at the store I work at , there are some people there that are very rude.

towards other workers, sorry you had a bad trip. that's one of the reason s I don't shop were I work

KevinRichards
@Anonymous

So at the store you work at customers are allowed to cut in line. At your store you would rather please a customer behaving like a six year old child than the others waiting behind her in the express line.

You would please a customer who cannot wait a minute. She did not have a bad trip, she threw a temper tantrum because she could not get the rules, she behaved like a six year old, went in the express line with 30 items. I can understand 15 items, but 30. She cut in line and is offended that others gave her dirty looks for behaving like a child.

Your manager is a wimp and needs to stand up to people like her, trust me losing one immature brat won`t hurt them. It will help them if she stops shopping there because her neighbors will shop there because that is the only place they do not have to worry about running into her.

@Anonymous

Just because somebody is buying something, doesn't mean they have the right to be rude and break the rules, not only to the cashier, but also to the other people standing in line. Express isn't faster just because it saids "express", when a person has more than the allowable items then it is no longer express line and the people behind are made to wait longer. Also, as far as more cashiers, maybe there aren't anymore at that moment, if there are only so many associates scheduled for the day, that is are there is.

4 words that always gets you good service by cashiers? SHOW ME YOUR ***.

@MAJOR *** USMC

U mean show me your milk jugs? or chesticles or tittaes

#921979
@Anonymous

What about you show me yours and I will show you mine?

@Anonymous

I just lay my *** up on the counter,works every time.

overworked e mployees at our central ky. walmart and knowone to assist custmers working on the floor, I knowsed customers waiting at fitting room and jewlery area and the only person was called to mfront to work register what kind of manager allows this to happen

#919527

You were the one being rude to the worker. It is part of their job to help customers apply for credit cards.

That customer deserved to be served without you huffing and puffing behind her. They can't call for other checkers if not enough workers are there that day.

You were acting like a child throwing a tantrum because they didn't get their way....I'm glad Walmart threw you out! Maybe you can go back someday when you grow up and learn respect and manners!

You pushy *** Shut up and go to Trader Joe's.

this is for pissed off consumer at wal mart. shut up and don't go back there.

If you want respect you have to give respectif . If you want to be treated like a king or a queen oh I just want to be in the present of nice happy people happy customers happy employees.go to the Walmart Super Center on Palm Valley Boulevard in Round Rock Texas things happen people are people but I just can't see or believe that a customer would put his or hers grocery on the counter and management would take them off and put it in the basket and asked someone to leave the store something's going on because Walmart want to hurry up and ring you up because it takes too much time to get the stuff out of the basket on the couter and back in the basket you could have been on your way and then you say there were a couple of the people in line to I know they had another big register or maybe the self checkout open and management went along with the program if people that rude and mean to me where I'm spending my money I will not go there but most Walmart what happy people they give away most of the store to keep you happy

I think you are really selfish, as an associate working at Walmart, we get yelled at by inpatient customers all the time, it is not our fault that we have to sell master cards they push us!!! Secondly I am fed up with the customers we get, they are spoiled, rude, and act like we owe them something.

Have a little patience when you come shopping it is not our fault that there are not a lot of associates, also when you bring in items that are more than 12 our speed comes down, and this is not fair to us at all, we get evaluated and it does not look good if a person with more than 12 items comes to the express lane to check out. Customers like you make us stressed out, us associates should be furious at people like you.

I have had numerous circumstances when customers have held me back, and have demanded me to put back their carts for them, and in the back of my head I am always saying excuse me who do you think you are? If I were not a university student dependent on money I would not be working here

@Selfishcustomers

Which store do you work in if you don't mind me asking? Because we go to your stores(as well as Target) all the time in Toronto and Markham.

We go to the Agincourt store, Markville Mall, The one that is supposedly the biggest in Canada, which is on Steeles near No Frills and the bank, the one on Warden, and the one in Scarborough Town Center. Either way this is a troll complaint, in other words I seriously doubt the customer acted the way they acted. They are just poking fun of many off the ill mannered customers you probably get, which is what trolling is. Come on I can understand a adult displaying some of this misbehavior, but what adult does all these things?

Cuts in line?

Goes with 30 items in the express lane? ect

@First Born Triplet

PS I don't know why my location shows up as Forth Worth, Texas as I have never lived there. Sometimes these IP things don't work and give random locations.

How big were her hooters?

@darrell

not big enough to deal with this bs.

Those associates should have been FIRED! An the manager should be demoted!

I work in a Walmart in Frisco, CO, and believe me, that would have NEVER happened in our store. Its Walmarts fault they have customers do an application at the register, that's not fair to the next customer.