I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered the TC number only to be told that it was invalid and to return to the store where I bought the item. I found this out after calling the 1-800 four times before speaking to a live person.
The cashier rang up the tv along with other items I purchased and since this was not on a receipt alone it made this purchase an invalid one hour guarantee. I asked customer service rep how would I have known this she said I would not know this. She was unsure why that store was doing it that way. To add insult to injury my receipt was reviewed before I left the store by a greeter.
This is very disheartening and feels like a rip-off. This is not good customer service.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their..."
- "Date: 10/09/2014 Management Walmart 10th Ave N. Palm Springs Fl. 33461 Gentlemen, On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I..."
- "I am a regular at chilis. Last night at store 788 in harvey louisiana. It was the worst experience ever there.the waitresses was rude.i had chicken bones in my soup.the..."
- "I ordered 8 frames from Lollipop Figurine, Darcy McLean, shop owner on Etsy for a cost of $350. The frames arrived too late for my use and all broken beyond..."
- "I got a chicken biscuit meal and it was a small rubbery chicken finger gardendale Arby's ripped me off!!!!!!..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."