I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered the TC number only to be told that it was invalid and to return to the store where I bought the item. I found this out after calling the 1-800 four times before speaking to a live person.
The cashier rang up the tv along with other items I purchased and since this was not on a receipt alone it made this purchase an invalid one hour guarantee. I asked customer service rep how would I have known this she said I would not know this. She was unsure why that store was doing it that way. To add insult to injury my receipt was reviewed before I left the store by a greeter.
This is very disheartening and feels like a rip-off. This is not good customer service.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I am a regular at chilis. Last night at store 788 in harvey louisiana. It was the worst experience ever there.the waitresses was rude.i had chicken bones in my soup.the..."
- "I ordered 8 frames from Lollipop Figurine, Darcy McLean, shop owner on Etsy for a cost of $350. The frames arrived too late for my use and all broken beyond..."