Verified Reviewer

Hello Customer Service Representative,

I made an online purchase from your company of 3 packs of 564XL Black + 564XL Color cartridges; ink onn. Remanufactured Ink Cartridges, claiming to be "Compatible with HP*." Also purchased were Premium ink Cartridges, Black; qty 2; also labeled as "Replacement for: HP."

-Shipment date: 05 April 2021

- Shipped from: Walmart.com, 2301 Corporation Pkwy, Waco TX 76712 through FedEx Home Delivery.

-Tracking Number is 7855 68** **89.

*REF: 366212****918 INV

Please know that the advertisement on each pack of ink cartridge(s) is indeed NOT true. The cartridges do not work in my HP printer. The error message reads, "Not HP." Therefore, I am requesting a refund on the 5 items as listed above. They do not work; and, as such, are not compatible with my HP printer.

I am very disturbed and dissastified with your products, especially after your online advertisement. Therefore, I am requesting a RETURN ORDER slip be forwarded promptly by email to me at: sdoshia2@***.com. Since I am unable to print document, I will save it to my flash drive and take it to Office Depot to be printed and sent back to you along with the non-functioning products. Please know that 2 of the packages have been opened; namely 1 of the "ink onn." and of the "PREMIUM" Black Ink cartridges.

A full refund is requested to be placed on the card on which purchase was made.

I look forward to receiving the RETURN Slip via email immediately. I have made attempts to remedy this situation by calling the number (479) 254-**** but received error messages, "This number is no longer in service." Thank you for your kind consideration and prompt attention in this matter.

Sincerely,

Doshia M Scarborough

(803) 238-****

Walmart Pros: Easily accessible.

Walmart Cons: Some products may not be of good quality.

Location: Elwood, IL 60421