I placed an order online for a Walmart Straighttalk phone refill card. My email verification confirmed I would receive my card within a few cards electronically...

I didn't. I can't anyone on the phone to inquire and TWICE have submitted questions via their tracking site to an associate to look into it for assistance and NOBODY RETURNS MY CALL. Meanwhile I haven't received the card still NINE DAYS LATER via email or via regular mail. Walmart now has my almost 49 dollars for the products and I can't comprehend how I can't get any help!!!!!!!

NOR can I get them on the phone!!!! I will never order anything online from them again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Did you try checking your spam folder? Sometimes when I order a straight talk phone card online it goes directly to my spam folder instead of my regular email.

who knows, you may have had it all along. It's worth checking.

try contacting the postal service with the tracking number, walmart did their part now its the postal peoples issue.