1.7
Ease of Use

My local store has a drive thru automated online order pick up. Very nice and convenient.

If it worked as advertised. I ordered an item that shows in stock at local store. "Pick up today" Order the item and after submitting says ready in 3 days. I called to ask why it takes 3 days if item does not have to be shipped.

Was told it takes store that long to prepare it, even if in stock at the store. Ridiculous!!! Second time this has occurred. The customer service rep.

had no clue why I would be confused.

I said I can order from Amazon Prime and get it shipped faster. Yes, I could go into the store, but wouldn't it be nice if Walmart actually delivered what the promise and give me the choice to not have to go into the store and get my item in reasonable time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Their online ordering is too scuffed to use. Pickup takes days to move an item form a shelf to a bag, and delivery gets delayed and shipped to wrong addresses. Seriously never using walmart online ordering ever again