550 Highway 17 North, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582, USA
2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered an exercise bike online, ship to store .First order was delivered to a front porch 800 miles away from me. Second one was returned to sender because of damage.

Third one was mysteriously cancelled and returned to sender. I was told by Walmart that the store these were shipped to was rejecting them for some reason. There is no one in store that can tell me why !!!! NEVER AGAIN !!!!

Perfect case of "the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing" .

But they charged my credit card for each one.Now I have to wait 10-14 days to get my refund. Find someplace else to order from. Two years ago I ordered 2 sets of tire ,4 in a set.

They were shipped to the same store and till this day have never been found. And WALMART could care less.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Shipping Service.

Walmart Cons: Online ordering stinks.

• Online Orders

Comments

I finally refunded a package after the same issue. 2 delays and both times I contacted customer support they were of no use.

For some reason my online order (even thought it's in stock at my local walmart) starts in Utah and goes to Tennessee before arriving in Colorado. Makes sense right?