1.8

I live in California. I ordered 3 birthday gifts for my granddaughter online; suppose to be picked up the same day.

2 weeks later; I still have not received the items, Customer care sucks. Walmart Supercenter Store #3529, 10735 Pendleton Pike , Indianapolis, IN 46236 sucks ( the pick up location). My god it is a nightmare. the customer service is horrible.

the store is dirty and unorganized. it is hard to find someone working and when you do they can not give you any information because they are clueless. Customers avoid this store!

Do not order anything online you probably will not receive it...... Ultimately I found a better gift for my granddaughter(same gift cheaper at target) I am still waiting for my refund from Walmart it will take anther 5 days......

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

the worst part is that i cannot buy the gift for my granddaughter until i get my money back, this means i was forced to tell her that I did not give her a birthday gift because she was misbehaving, and this made her cry, i will have to wait until Christmas to get her a gift i intended to buy for her birthday because of their mess up.