Beware of online shopping at Walmart. The free shipping policy may be enticing, but I placed an order for three items a month ago.

Firstly, two of my items (a fan and a table lamp) arrived a little more than a week later. The entire stand to hold up the fan was missing. The table lamp was fine. I called Walmart immediately and an associate took down the parts I was missing and said he would get back to me.

After hearing nothing for about a week, I called again. This time, another associate said I would have to sort it out with the manufacturing company directly. Turns out the manufacturing company doesn't have an independent website with contact information. Frustrated, I decided to return the fan with missing parts for refund.

The third item I had ordered, a smaller fan, was never shipped. The order had been placed a month ago.

I decided to cancel this part of the order. If it takes more than a month for a company to ship a city away, and their website had said it was IN STOCK, this speaks great amounts to the reliable of this company.

Comments

What brand name is the fan?

Order placed on 07/16/2014. Items shipped 07/19/2014

Items arrive 2.5 hrs away from pickup store at a delivery hub 07/24/2016~06:00.

07/27/2014. No one can tell me where the items are. Lol. Absolutely ridiculous.

With today's technology these retards can't locate an order. What a joke. Originally shipped usps so no tracking for this order was available.

Never again. I will pay the extra money next time and order elsewhere or just buy same/similar item from a different retailer.