Verified Reviewer

1.7

I had placed an order on 12/21 and had to cancel it. I had been charged for the order.

I was told by Walmart that it was a hold and would drop off. It didnt drop off and when I called my bank they verified that these were charges on my account and that the merchant had already received the funds. I called Walmart back, the people I talked with were inept and I got different answers each time.

The first time I was told lol that the charges were a hold and would drop off. Next I was told by the rep that he issued me a credit and that it was taken care of and that he would send me an email verification which I should receive within the next couple minutes.

Never got the email or the credit.

Today, after being on the phone for over an hour the rep first tried telling me the funds were on a hold and that I needed to call my bank to find out when they (bank) would release the funds. When I told them I had called my bank already and what they had said she back peddled and kept me on the phone for 30 minutes and didnt help at all.

User's recommendation: Use local stores for your online shopping, they are in your area and when you call they hopefully will be able to give you an answer. I doubt that I will ever get a resolution. Walmart is too big to handle issues at a local level, they can of course take your money, but God forbid you need a credit.

Walmart Pros: Price and availability, That i will never do business again with them.

Walmart Cons: No customer service if something goes wrong.

Location: 4141 Pearl Road, Medina, OH 44256