I ordered 4 tires on 10/30/2019 from the Walmart online website. The money including taxes and fees was withdrawn from my debit card.

Immediate reply was that the 4 tires would be available later that day, 10/30/2019. On 11/4/2019 I called the store and was informed that they would have to order 2 more tires that would take 2 more days. After calling other area stores which had enough inventory on hand to fill order, I purchased the 4 tires originally ordered, at a different store. The initial order was cancelled on 11/4/2019.

Website says the return/cancelled order completed on 11/4/2019. However, the money has not been credited back to my debit card. On 11/5/2019 I called the Customer Service center at the original store in continuing to attempt to get my money back for tires they never had, I was hung up on. Electronic monetary transactions (debit/credit) should be as instantaneous as any electronic data transfer.

They took the money from my account in the first place, virtually instantaneously. I want my money back!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

• Walmart Online Refund Problem

Comments

Welcome to the real world. The banking system always take longer to put money back in to your account than it does to take it out. It will show up in a few days.