Deforest, Wisconsin
3.5
Layout of Store

Following day I tried to use it and it wouldn't work. did everything on the internet but it told me to call the number on the back of the card.

I called ant talked to a guy 3/12/2015 about 4pm. He said there is an error on the card and cant be used or fixed. He told me I had to send the receipt to them with the card to have a refund issued and it will take 2 weeks. Now I didn't need the money like many do but I shouldn't have to jump through the hoops because their card has an error and he wouldn't tell me what it was.

When I asked to talk to his supervisor the phone went dead! He hung up on me! They have my money one their card issued to me but I cant use it as an error is on the card and cant be used. That is their problem and they should have resolved it without me having to jump through hoops to get a refund in the mail.

In closing "You never hang up on a customer unless they are verbally abusive". You don't hang up because someone asks for the manager.

No phone # will get me to a human now if I call I cant get to a human to talk to a manager, the phone disconnects saying I entered the wrong information. Poor customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Walmart Pros: Hours.

Walmart Cons: Customer service.

Comments

KevinRichards

How do you want them to resolve it, wave a wand and have all your issues magically disappear? Have you read the instructions properly? With your terrible spelling and grammar I doubt this.

realm188
@KevinRichards

I think that is the problem with people watching Cinderella too many times. When all you have to do is go to your mailbox, you don't have to jump through hoops. Jumping through hoops is having to go to the post office.