I received an email saying that my order #2381377483 was canceled due problems with my card but I checked and the amount was charged on my account. I called my bank and they said that the order was charged correctly no the same day I bought the TV.

I trying to call the phone 1 800 328 0402 but the call is being dropped when I chose to talk with the customer representative.

I used the options 2 to talk about orders online, then 6 to talk to the customer representatives, the call is being redirected but it is being dropped 2 seconds later. Don't know what else I can do to solve the problem.

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

It sounds like there may have been an issue with the card processing that caused the card company to put an authorization hold on the order. What a lot of people fail to realize is that, while your debit card is issued by the bank, the debit cards themselves are provided to the bank by a credit card company (VISA/MasterCard/Discover/American Express, the credit card company whose logo is printed on your card), and the credit card company is the one that manages the CARD.

Your bank only manages the account that the card is attached to.Sometimes (usually in cases where there's a mismatch with the billing address but it can happen in other cases) the card company will block the transaction and hold the funds; when this happens, the payment declines for the company you're trying to buy from while the money is taken out by the credit card company. For whatever reason the card company doesn't bother to contact the bank to let them know "Hey, we blocked this transaction", so all your bank and bank account can see is that an order was attempted and the money isn't there anymore.

When an authorization hold is placed on your account, it's basically the card company blocking the transaction as a security measure against possible fraudulent activity, and they'll usually put the money back into your account within a week or so (the exact amount of time it takes varies between card companies).Usually what you want to do in situations like this is to call the CARD COMPANY, not the BANK. They should be able to pull up the transaction records and tell you whether the charge actually went through, why it was declined if it didn't go through, and the timeframe for your funds to be put back into your account.