14.2K views
1.5

Update by user Feb 02, 2015

Update:

So I just got an email reply from walmart and it reads: "We truly apologize for the inconvenience that this situation may have cause you. In order to assist you we have checked and apparently and error occur during the processing the order and get stuck.

We suggest to cancelled the order and place a new order for a similar item or we can escalated to the appropriate department and will take 7 business for a resolution.

Please let us know how to proceed with your order."

Just great! They screw up and I'm the one who has to fix the problem!

Original review posted by user Feb 02, 2015

Awful...Just Awful! I bought a TV on walmart.com on Tuesday and was supposed to be ready at the store for pick-up on Friday.

well ... it wasn't and the order status was still showing as "processing. After sending an email to walmart, I got a response from them which was not even slightly apologetic, and basically said that the order will be ready to pick-up on the following Monday... or so they thought!

Well... I checked the status of the order on Monday and it was still "processing." It hadn't even shipped-out to the store.

So, after calling up their customer service number (which is not easy to find), I'm told that my options are: 1- to request to "push the order through" which is going to take 5-7 business days to get a response, or 2- to cancel the order which takes 5-7 business days to get a refund. I mean these guys have no clue to what their doing!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with prices and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of samsung smart tv. Walmart needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung smart tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

It's almost 2018. I received almost identical text for my order being stuck for 18 days that you received almost 3 years ago: "We truly apologize for the inconvenience that this situation may have cause you.In order to assist you we have checked and apparently and error occur during the processing the order and get stuck.".

They suggest I cancel and reorder, but they can't give me the sale price that I ordered with 18 days ago. They expect me to pay more for the item now because of a fault from their side.

I ordered a Samsung t.v that was supposed to arrive after 1 week. It has been over 2 weeks and I can't get an answer from anybody.

I've been in the store twice and all they can say is "sorry" "you will get an email when it arrives" "you should be able to track it online" "that is a different entity" Well online says it has shipped. Nothing else. I called the 1-800 number and they (the robot voice) told me the same thing, nothing.

When I ordered something from amazon they told me the date when it would come in. They had a minor backup on that day so they sent me an email saying it could be one more day.

This was true and I could look at every stop the order made. Walmart is not going to be what it was in the past with more capable competition.

#1219298

I got the same issue, item was in the location within 2 days, but 7 days (total 9 days) passed, it still showing processing (not ready for pickup) for 7 days!!!

Blue Ridge, Georgia, United States #1210406

Yes I had same thing and I reordered again and now that order is stuck in processing. Must be computer glitch.

Lakeport, California, United States #940218

I got the email saying it was ready, to drive all the way down there for them to say its still showing process. I will NEVER use walmart.com again

Guess what, you will receive an email when the item is READY to be picked up.

to anonymous #940010

And it's always 7-10 business days. I've never heard of a .Com order saying it would be available 3 days later.

to annie Torrance, California, United States #940214

Actually that depends on whether your order comes from a Walmart warehouse or a third party supplier, which obviously takes longer.

to anonymous Torrance, California, United States #940213

Yes, but the problem is that my order has been stock in processing, therefore I will never get that email you speaking of :)