I ordered 5 Christmas gifts for my kids on cyber Monday. On December 5th I only received 1 out of the 5 I ordered, so I figured I'd wait a couple more days for the rest......nothing they were "still processing"!

So I call and my options were either wait (bc they were either sitting there or lost is what i was told) or get a refund, so I want my refund. Guess what not only did I not receive my items, they basically kept the rest of my money and might of well have said "we're keeping your money anyway". I will never ever again be ordering from Walmart.

Com again. Customer service sucks, and trying to speak to a supervisor is impossible.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: I want what is owed to me.

I didn't like: Customer service, Service, Management, Lack of stock, Long waits.

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #915649

I think the worst part of all of this is now I am forced to tell my children that only one of them gets gifts because only one of them was good this year, now I am forced to buy coal for the rest of my children and ruin Christmas with a note from Santa telling them this is all they get for being bad.

Austin, Texas, United States #915575

Had same issue but with happy ending. went to the store to complain the manager said she could not give the item to me bc it wasn't in stock, so she gave me a handjob instead. I was only missing a pencil eraser from my order!