3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Ordered at tv off the Walmart site was shipped from a different Walmart store to my town Walmart store, picked it up last week , tv worked for a day and then sound went out and we took it back today to get a refund the minot ND return service people refused to take it because it wasn't in a box they didn't even look at the receipt and after explaining to them that it was from a Walmart store just got shipped to this Walmart store because the minot Walmart store didn't have this brand. they didn't even attempt to look it up.

the just told us that I have to contact the brand of the tv because Walmart isn't responsible for it since it didn't come from Walmart. we explained it did and all 3 of the people just said we cant take it because . which is bull . this is a Walmart item.

and this is the only day we could go into Walmart because I cant carry the tv because I'm pregnant and my boyfriends only day off.

we need to get this tv replaced or get refunded asap. haven't even had it a full week and for Walmart employees to lie to us and not even look at our receipt or look up our order number so they can see it is in fact a Walmart tv was so rude.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Walmart Cons: Unprofessional.

Comments

Junk is what you get from Walmart. They do.

Not want to.

help at all. They can sell meat, and they discontinued it all the time....

That's your punishment for choosing Wal Mart .